Composite window Premium – the window with extra of everything
We offer composite windows with a 90 mm frame depth, triple sealing strips, thermally insulated steel, isothermal nephron insulation, and a 6 chamber profile. This is simply a very good maintenance-free pvc window we have. Composite window Premium, triple glazed with U-0.5, is so good that it also has a positive energy value. This means the window allows in more heat through solar irradiation and light, than it emits in the form of energy loss. But before we continue with technical details, what is a composite windows and who does it fit?
What is a composite window?
By composite is meant that two or more materials are mixed. In the case of windows, when one speaks of composite windows, what is meant is that plastic is mixed with steel. A composite window has a steel core with a PVC profile with thermal break on the outside.Usually we say that a composite window is the same as a plastic window or a PVC window.
The quality of windows on the Swedish market varies greatly. Our most popular composite window, the Premium, is a window with 100% quality throughout – in every detail. Compared with some other producers, we are slightly higher in price, but it is worth every penny.
Once you have installed the Premium, you get much more than just a window. You get a quieter, warmer every day, and a window that does not need to be repainted and requires minimal maintenance.
What customers are choosing composite window Premium?
Kronfönster Premium is our best composite window for customers who want quality down to the last screw. With 3 sealing strips, a 6 chamber system, a 90mm frame depth for added torsional rigidity, an insulation package, enhanced burglary protection, triple super energy saving glass, and the inset groove for the window sill, you get a glass door that you cannot buy anywhere else.
A detail which Kronfönster Premium standard has is a frazed groove for the windowsill, which saves you a lot of time and money when installing your windows, and moreover, the result is neat. Without this track, the installers will have a much trickier task. The insulation package gives 10% better insulation, a very good profile for the frame, sash and door brake for the patio doors.
These are small simple features that we have devised for you, and that you do not notice when you first look at the window, but in everyday life will prove you very useful and save you money.
Premium saves energy
Kronfönster Premium has a positive energy value. This means that the window is extremely well insulated. It is even so well insulated, that over the course of a year, it lets in more heat from the sun outside than it passes through the heat loss from the house.
The window therefore “generates” more energy to your house. The U-value of the Premium with triple glazing is U-0.5, and 0.77 for the entire window structure.
Technical specifications for the composite window Premium
Drawing for composite window Premium.
• Installed: Maintenance-free window made of PVC, with steel reinforced centre chamber.
• Material: PVC, steel
• Insulating chambers: 6
• Frame depth: 90 mm
• Number of sealing strips: 3
• Hanging: Tilt-and-turn. Side hung and bottom hung, with built-in micro-ventilation.
• Colour: White. You can get your window painted in another RAL-colour of your choice.
• U-value of the entire construction: Double glazed 1.0 = 1.1 for the entire construction (Measured with DIN EN 10077 for windows openable 1500*1500mm)
• U-value of the entire construction : Triple glazed 0.6 = 0.85 for the entire construction (Measured with DIN EN 10077 for windows openable 1500*1500mm)
• Can it be prepared for frame screw mounting? Yes, if you want
As one of the window manufacturers, Kronfönster can offer you PVC windows with the possibility of frame screw mounting. Kronfönster has its own patented technology that enables installation of PVC windows, with ordinary frame screws. Forget the mess of sticky foam fillers. Choose Kronfönster Premium.
Technical details of the glass in the composite window Premium
A quality window of composite
• Type of glass: super-energy saving glass, triple-layered low-emission glass
• Depth of the glass cassette: 24 mm (4/16/4), or 4/12/4/12/4 when triple glazed
• Filling glass cassette: Argon gas
• U-value of the glass: 1.0 (double glazed) or 0.6 (triple glazed)
Warranties for composite window Premium
• 30 year warranty against fading for white Premium PVC windows.
• 10 year warranty against fading for Acrylic colours.
• 5 year warranty against fading for painted windows.
• 10 year warranty against condensation between the panes of insulating glass.
• 10 year warranty on the windows’ ironwork, frame and sash.